Oh my gourd! It’s time to get that bar cart styled – for Halloween!
IfÂ you don’t want to drop some dollars on a fancy punch bowl but still want to impress your friends, hollow out a pumpkin! Plop it on your bar cart! Pour in whiskey (or check below for some recommended recipes)! Stir it up with a skull spoon! And serve up your punch in some gothic goblets. Or some very Fall coppery glasses. With glow-in-the-dark eyeball ice cubes of course. Come November 1st you’ll need only add some decorative wheat stalks, and remove the eyeballs, and your Autumnal bar cart is DONE.
Looking for some SPOOKY//Fall cocktail inspiration? Take a look at some of our favorites from our cocktail friends!
- Halloween Pumpkin Punch at Honestly Yum
- Pumpkin Pie Martini at Holly & Flora
- Where There’s Smoke at Craft + Cocktails
- Spiced Apple Shrub at Imbibe
- Bourbon Apple Pie Fizz at Drinking with Chickens
Catch up on all the gift guidesÂ here!