- First! This weekend Cocktail Presets is having a 50% off sale in anticipation for our new Spring Cocktails Series launching later next month. Use code FRIEND50 at checkout!
- An ATM but for sparkling wine? And it’s FREE?!?!
- President Harry Truman started every morning off with a glass of bourbon.
- Yes, I’ve definitely been drawn into a bar for a unique drink, but the amount of times I’ve never finished that drink is.. well, sad.
- President Teddy Roosevelt enjoyed sipping on Mint Juleps.
- If you’re in DC, stop into Columbia Room for some amazing sounding classes for cocktails!
- Madeira was a favorite among our early presidents like John Adams.
- I’m alllll about amaro in a Tiki cocktail.
- Champagne was a popular drink of choice forÂ many presidents.
- And finally: Hey thieves! Maybe don’t get drunk when you’re trying to rob some place.
Previous Post: « Monday Booze News Beer helps reunite dog with owner, pink spirits, and is tofu booze ever coming??
Leave a Reply