Happy Labor Day folks in the US! Hope you’re enjoying a day off or are at least sneaking a flask into work today. Here’s this week’s booze news:
- Speaking of sneaking booze, check out these gadgets that help you do just that.
- Having a small get together today? This 99 pack of beer may help.
- Did you catch the amazing round up of Tiki articles over on Punch this week? Pretty solid.
- I’d love to go to New Orleans and get served some drinks from this dude. I’m sure there’s stories.
- Seriously China? You lost 150 deadly snakes for your snake wine? WHY ARE YOU MAKING SNAKE WINE??
- Growing up in RI you couldn’t buy booze in grocery stores at all, and you couldn’t buy alcohol on Sundays. Now you can buy on Sundays apparently but you still can’t buy a bottle of bourbon at the Stop & Shop.
- What do you think? Do particular alcohols give you worse hangovers or is it that you’re just a big lush?
- This week’s character-themed beer: Tolkien’s Hobbit (cause there’s another movie coming out in December).
- If you hit the booze too hard today, try one of these non-alcoholic drinks this week to recuperate.
- Well, the earthquakes can’t be that good for the wine if it’s destroying 50% of its production this year.
Hello, just received my order from Buy-snake-wine shop but I cannot try it, too scared hahahaï»¿… Did you finish the bottle ? I have been delivered in USA and didn’t buy in Vietnam. One last thing, do you know where to find lizard wine ? Do they have it in Vietnam? Thank you.