- The secret to all day cocktails is in this book (hint: sometimes there isn’t any booze in the drink).
- And speaking of books, Brad Thomas Parsons has a new book, Last Call, coming out in October and you should really pre-order it now!!!
- Wine lovers, get your passport ready and head to these not-to-miss wine bars from all over the world!
- PBR… stay in your lane.
- Napa Valley and climate change: vineyards leading the way towards changing how we make wine.
- Is England the home of the “beer cocktail”?
- Not all frozen cocktails are the same. Tips on how to get your perfect blend.
- Show up to your next summer party with some of these canned cocktails.
- Cucumbers just might be the secret ingredient for better cocktails.
- And finally, an alligator breaks into a Florida home and OMGGG SMASHES THE WINE COLLECTION!!!!!
Previous Post: « Monday Booze News Terrible trends in the beer world, more boozy popsicles, and a vacation steeped in history and whiskey
Leave a Reply