- First, get yourself one of these chairs. Now go find a pool and your friends.
- Would you like a frozen Negroni? The answer is YES.
- Taco calendars? With tequila? Double yes.
- And speaking of, here is more Margarita recipes than you need…but you’ll want to try them all.
- Now if Mezcal is your thing, and also watermelons… that are frozen. Try this recipe.
- I am on board for putting more glitter in cocktails.
- You stocked up on a bunch of booze for the summer. Don’t ruin it by storing it wrong!
- Oh what’s that? You’d like more frozen cocktail suggestions? How about a frozen Blood and Sand?
- Or maybe you’d like some peaches and rum frozen to perfection?
- I personally like a frozen cocktail with cookies.
- And finally, congrats to Kate from Drinking With Chickens for getting her own nationally celebrated holiday. Thanks for letting me hold your chickens.
Previous Post: « Monday Booze News What's the best cocktail city NOW, alternatives to grenadine, and what exactly is in that cannabis booze?
Leave a Reply