It’s a new year! It’s the same old booze news!
- First! Have you checked out our RETOX/DETOX Your Bar Cart Style post? It might be the most fun thing you reorganize in your home this week.
- If you’ve celebrated a little too hard this week(end), then here’s a hangover cure that’s new to me. Go grab your bottle of Fernet.
- What’s causing those blackouts when you drink. Besides the alcohol...
- Here’s one list of what we all should be drinking in 2019.
- Here’s another from Neat Pour!
- And another from Liquor.com!
- And here’s a look back at what 2018 had to offer in the drink world (apparently you need a map at some bars…).
- Ok, but what shouldn’t you drink in 2019? Punch has a list for that.
- Got some leftover sparkling wine? Royale the hell out of your cocktails (and, ahem, I made a Sparkling Jungle Bird on this site years ago…).
- And finally, drunk people on social media in 2018. You made me laugh, thanks.
Leave a Reply