Happy October! Put on a sweater and let’s read some news…
- First, we celebrated #NationalCoffeeDay this past weekend by mixing it into a cocktail.
- You may or may not be excited about the Star Wars land coming to Disneyland next year, but we can all be excited for cocktails being served there for the first time in the park’s history!
- GIVE ME ALL YOUR COCKTAIL ONIONS!!!
- Are you a believer in screw top wines? I AM.
- Would you drink from a reusable beer bottle? Or would you bottle your beer with one? Oregon is trying that out right now.
- Audrey Saunders gets real technical about drink ratios, ice, and the perfect Daiquiri.
- I have so many questions about an ax throwing bar here in Los Angeles, but mainly what does their insurance policy cost??
- As we gear up towards holiday party season, here are some good food and wine pairing tips you should learn now.
- If you’re a fan of Japanese whisky, get ready for their gin!
- And finally, science says NO amount of alcohol is good for you. So… I guess I’m out of a job now?
Leave a Reply