- First, we have another gift guide up if you have at least $50. It’s good. Check it out.
- Also, the Garnish blog has a cool gift guide.
- And SpiritedLA. Their gift guide has lots of good booze.
- Natalie at Arsenic-Lace has a few ways to make your bar super pretty.
- Barrel Aged Dad has one with nifty gadgets.
- Todd at Honestly Yum has an extensive array of bartender delights.
- Craft + Cocktails has a bounty of books you should ask Cocktail Santa for.
- Of course Imbibe Magazine has a list. And it’s good.
- Food52 has a sweet lineup of items I’d like to give (and get).
- And finally, for the person who has everything in life, a beer keg full of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
Thanks for the shout, Elana!! Now I know where to send everyone for gift ideas 😉
Iâ€™m just trying to make it easy for everyone!
Thanks so much for including me in your post Elana! I love your gift guides. Cheers and Happy Holidays!
Thanks for the shout, Elana!!!
Please keep it up.