WelcomeÂ back, let’s get to the boozy news.
- Here’s a solid list on how to really start a good home bar, with a few tips from pros I will actually take advice from.
- Would you, could you, do you think? Would you, could you, drink milk pink?
- Curious about the origin of your favorite booze’s name? Here’s a video with the, mostly benign, origins of some popular beverages.
- There’s a bunch of great cocktail books out there that will help you mix a good drink. Here’s a convenient list.
- Crushed ice. Does it really ruin your drink? Yay or nay?
- Buzzfeed is here to make us all feel stupid about how we use lemon juicers.
- Treat yo self this Fall to the best bars in the US (and I guess look at some foliage along the way too).
- The Martini glass has a history. Here it is (with a reason as to why it should probably go).
- There was a gin advent calendar. And also a whiskey one. And now… here’s a wine one.
- And lastly, Halloween is coming, so go visit some haunted distilleries!
Leave a Reply