- This week’s booze science is actual science for once: booze in spaaaaaaccceeee.
- And look! More real science that can tell you if that expensive bottle of whiskey really is what the label says it is.
- Why aren’t Prosecco Doughnuts already a thing?!
- WARNING WARNING COPPER MUGS CAN KILL YOU.
- The real history of Jack Daniels distilling started with a slave, and also… Jack Daniels was a real person?
- I thought we were all in agreement screw top wine is totally fine?
- I’m calling it: orange wine, sherbet, peaches…it’s all going to replace rosÃ© soon.
- I’m seconding Wondrich here in that a good jukebox is key at a dive bar.
- Beer made with fried chicken… Ok, sure.Â Â¯\_(ãƒ„)_/Â¯
- And finally, I made some cocktail art last week and wrote about where I think cocktails and social media are going.
Previous Post: « Crustafied whiskey - orange curaÃ§ao - lemon - angostura - notes on moving on from craft cocktails
Leave a Reply