Well guys, it’s time we switched things up around here. Today marks the final installment of the Monday Booze News. But don’t fret! We’re just making room for some new adventures and who knows, maybe down the line we’ll bring this back on another day. Until then, here’s a few notable items for you to peruse.
- I told you all about these Cocktail Hour Playing Cards a few weeks back and there’s just two more days to go until the Kickstarter ends. Please go support getting theseÂ rad cards made!
- Also, did you know that today is the LAST day to enter to win a Summer Scotch Cocktail Kit from Shaker & Spoon on this site? NO!? Well it is!
- If it kills you to send a text using the standard beer mug emoji, now you have 60 beer related ones to choose from.
- What champagne to drink with your fried chicken this summer because… fancy!
- The only reason you can’t buy Pappy anymore is because millennials bought it all up to impress their friends on Instagram.
- Just how much is a dash? (Answer: there is no answer.)
- One last time you guys: how to be a wine snob.
- Taylor Swift’s favorite cocktail is spiked Diet Coke; that is not a cocktail.
- Kefir! The next new health fad! Let’s put some booze in it!
- And lastly: Go home Wisconsin, you’re drunk.
Leave a Reply