- Get to know some Canadian whiskies before you pack it up and move to Canada.
- The world’s smallest bar has only a two week waiting list?! Time for a trip to Italy.
- Boozy whale popsicles, cotton candy, bourbon gummiesâ€”and this is just ONE Tiki drink!
- Negroni Week starts today. Here are a few of my Negroni variations from last year and one of my favorite photos.
- I only knew the Shotski from Bravo TV, but apparently it’s been around a LOT longer...
- Come for the steak, stay for super soakers filled with champagne they’ll shoot into your mouth.
- Not only do Bavarians drink beer before noon, they also have a SECOND BREAKFAST!
- Not all RosÃ© wines are created equal, but someone’s weeded out the good ones to try!
- I think threatening the bartender is what actually got her thrown out. Not by ordering cheap gin.
- Some Chicago bartenders have pretty awesome Instagram accounts.
- And lastly, with Father’s Day coming up, and graduation (from college! Not for you high schoolers who shouldn’t be here.), and what else is this month? Flag day? Your wedding? For all your holiday needs, go buy some booze. Here’s my picks!
Previous Post: « Cocktail Pairings: a Bauchant highball with Taza chocolate or what I'll be having all summer
Leave a Reply