- We had a really fun week last week at the WSWA! Check out all their highlights!
- Hey cocktail peeps, let’s try not to take ourselves so seriously, shall we? Or should we? You tell me.
- Citric acid- it’s not just for preservatives anymore! It’s also for cocktails.
- London’s largest gin bar set to open soon. Just look for the sign that says “The Gin Bar”.
- Pappy + overblown media coverage = bunch of criminals trying to make a buck.
- Just what exactly is in Israel’s new popular spirit? My guess… something to do with a Gazelle.
- Imaginary Los Angeles brewery causes a stir online; not really that interesting twitter war.
- How to become a more refined wine snob in 7 easy steps.
- Ladies, here’s some multitasking booze that erases wrinkles and, you know, gets you drunk too.
- And lastly, I don’t know how good this shaker really is, but I DO like watching the videos for it.
Previous Post: « Monday Booze News Join us LIVE at the WSWA this week! And where you can get Gin & Tonic flavored potato chips.
Gorgeous cocktail in your pic! What is it?
A variation on a blueberry margarita. Cocktail found at South of Nick’s in San Clemente CA!
Like that category! There’s nothing better, than a good drink on a monday evening!