“Full Pirate” and other trends via Cocktail tastemakers for 2016.
- Sugar-Free wine might not be as stupid as it sounds after all.
- The Most Interesting Man in the World (in beer commercials) is retiring. A few of the best phrases from that campaign.
- Cocktail tasting menus. It’s a thing, and I love it (but I don’t love calling bars “secret” that ARE NOT SECRET WHEN WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BAR IS).
- Marissa A. Ross tells us why we all should be drinking port right now.
- It’s like latte art, but with cocktails. And SO MUCH BETTER.
- Creating the “perfect” cocktail (with your phone)?? I don’t think you could make an Espresso Martini perfect.
- All the green drinks (and some don’t even have alcohol!).
- Thanks to Buzzfeed for including Stir and Strain in their 19 Cocktail Instagram accounts to follow!
- And lastly, how to celebrate 18 hours of St. Patrick’s Day. Good luck guys!
Previous Post: « Monday Booze News Wine now cures everything but you best drink it while smoking some weed
great post links.