you like mezcal? Do you like ice cream? Prepare… for this!!!!!
- And since we’re already talking about food, check out The Beeroness Jackie Dodd’s The Craft Beer Bites Cookbook.
- Taco Bell is usually where I go AFTER I’m drunk, but now we’ll be able to just get that all done in one visit.
- In a similar vein, Target, who made me happy by putting in a Starbucks so I could drink my iced Americanos while shopping, is now thinking about putting cocktails in there as well.
- Not cooking with your beer? Here are some tips for finding your perfect beer.
- Younger people drinking habits confuse me. Are they all still ordering a Sex on the Beach?
- Are you drinking your salad greens? Radicchio is a new one for me.
- Why do we toast? Does it have something to do with…toast?
- I could imagine chugging this bottle if it was a bit more expensive and rare, but she could have just gone out and bought a new one.
- And lastly, a look back at the life of Sasha Petraske.
Previous Post: « The Frozen Blood and Sand Cocktail… is better than a regular Blood and Sand Cocktail
Brandon @ Kitchen Konfidence
Thanks so much for the mention Elana and have a splendid Monday :)!
Great roundup here! I cannot believe that story about the cognac in the airport – I think I agree with your thoughts there.