was only a matter of time: Pot Cocktails.
- The Northeast is making quite a number of delicious liquorsÂ as of late.
- Did you happen to eat a Negroni last week?
- This is not the first time that I’ve seenÂ Sex in the City credited with jumpstarting the craft cocktail movement. What do you guys think?
- Has the tv show inspired you to go visit Silicon Valley? No? Well, at least there’s something good to drink there.
- And if you head down south to Los Angeles you can drink some of these cocktails. There’s 26 to choose from.
- Please don’t try and sell me your feminine flavored whisky thanks.
- Well, here’s the other side of Negroni week in a not so positive light.
- A new list of cocktail trends for this year (but when has ginÂ not been a thing lately?).
- A Palm Springs bar for when you need to surround yourself with the old folks and the Ace seems like too much trouble.
Previous Post: « Monday Booze News Negroni Week 2015, more tiny hamsters doing cute things with alcohol, and the best hangover cure
Leave a Reply