Antonio Cocktail Conference AND Golden State of Cocktails this month. F*** #dryunary. That’s a stupid fake word anyway.
- Is one of your New Year resolutions to read more books? Check out these authors getting boozy.
- I dunno if I’d call this THE best tip ever. I’d probably would have wanted cash.
- Ok, so maybe the coupe wasn’t shaped after a boob.
- I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s Japan’s fault. Their whisky is doingÂ pretty good here.
- The alarming number of times the word “hipster” is used in this article distracts from the interesting points on how Hendrick’s is creating their marketing campaigns.
- Tell me what you drink…and Town and Country will tell you what you are. If you drink Vespers that is.
- Only 50 bottles and retailing at $189??? That makes me ask, is it worth it?
- The Delectable App: making the wine world transparent to the rest of us (I have this but still haven’t used it yet).
- Wine Ice Cream!! AlthoughÂ Peach White Zinfandel still sounds like something my mom would like more than myself.
For that Whistlepig whiskey, it’s 50 barrels not bottles which equates to about 15,000 bottles sourced directly from Canada and generously marked-up in America.
That makes WAY more sense!