week’s holiday giveaway is a TRIO of fruit mixers from Fruitations! Enter today!
- Looking back at some of the cocktail trends of 2014 (Really? Where did this year go?).
- Alcohol may have helped the early human race survive on Earth.
- David Wondrich has a punch ladle in his bar tool kit. LOVE IT.
- I don’t think I’ve been to a bar that intentionally kept vodka off the menu. Or maybe I have. I wouldn’t have thought to look.
- The food truck scene just took a turn in a direction I can get down with: booze.
- Powdered alcohol got shot down, but now we have spray wine. Ok.
- Apparently red lights and good music will make wine taste 9% better. Science!
- Some pretty helpful tips on what to do with Champagne this holiday season (besides drink it).
- I didn’t get to participate in Mixology Monday for two straight months now because (insert lame excuse here) BUT you all should check out all the entries and participants for some great cocktails this month.
Leave a Reply