you entered to win this FANTASTIC Fall basket of liqueurs and fun extras for cocktails and entertaining from VOM FASS?! Do it now!!
- Did you miss the Coconut Club in Los Angeles last week? Well, you’re in luck. We’re doing it again on the 27th!
- There’s nothing more Fall than a plaid flask with a Rob Roy in it.
- Spotting a “fake” craft cocktail bar. Do you agree with this list?
- Are you feeling Autumn yet? Check out this take on a Rum Old Fashioned that I collaborated on with over at Dine X Design.
- Easy food and wine pairing cheat list, even if you don’t like cooking!
- Buy one of these booze brands and you’ll be giving back in some wonderful ways.
- Ladies, you don’t wantÂ that reputation do you? Drinking PSAs and women.
- Take that Switzerland. Absinthe ruled as generic and can be made anywhere in the world.
- Pint glasses now leaving their place in the world of Beer. Maybe not the worst thing that happened to beer….that would be light beer.
- And if you’re looking for the best places to drink beer, here’s a pretty good list.
I just came across your blog through Gastronomista and I love it. This fall giveaway looks amazing so I thought I would give it a shot. My favorite Fall cocktail would have to be one I came up with last year. 2 oz Cognac, .5 oz Punt e Mes, .5 oz Pumpkin syrup, and a dash of Angostura, Orange and cinnamon bitters.