Have you entered to win a Fever-Tree Sampler 6 Pack? No?! Do it now and get some good mixers!
- I’m intrigued by the turtle races: Bar Rules from across the country.
- Holding on to summer kicking and screaming and thinking about going to some of these awesome outdoor bars.
- For all you Light Beer lovers out there, here’s a video on how to make your own at home. It looks so easy!
- Someone fly me to London so I can go the Boutique Bar Show PRETTY PLEASE!
- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AT DENNY’S IN NYC?!?! I want a Manhattan Cream Soda!
- I know a family who lives in Crested Butte and this Bud Light fiasco is the exact opposite of something they would be OK with. And I think most residents would also think this way.
- We love veggie cocktails on Stir and Strain! Here’s a few from around the internet.
- Vintage liquor ads. I’m quite partial to the Bacardi.
- The modern head scratcher: I can’t call myself a bartender because I don’t tend bar, I could call myself a mixologist but I think I’m going with Cocktail Magician.
I actually cackled out loud watching the light beer ad (cackling is obviously mirthful LOLing)
I know! Wasn’t sure what to expect when I first saw it, but after it finishing I thought it was perfect.