beer around the world. Keep this handy.
- Some excellent tips for writing a cocktail book from Michael Dietsch.
- Beer for dogs. Wine for cats. These exist in our world.
- And so does PB&J beer. Has anyone tried this yet?
- Not a bad list of gins, but missing so many others...
- Bruce Lee flair bartending style. Show off.
- Whoa New Hampshire! I guess if you’re stuck in the woods all the time you’re going to drink. A lot.
- A very scientific approach to batching cocktails (i.e. my new method).
- Nice little article on Jeffrey Morgenthaler who has a really great book out right now.
- It’s my birthday. Will someone please by me a set of handblown Aquavit glasses?
Hey I know that suit and that guy! GREG