- If you’re up in SF, check out these beer cocktails.
- George Washington and friends were a bunch of drunks.
- Narragansett larger + Del’s lemonade = Â the Rhode Island Shandy (I need this in my life stat).
- Overrated and Underrated cocktails. I’m with Meehan on this one, I love a good G&T.
- America’s best bartenders. Some good ones on this list but do you think they missed anyone?
- Bulk wine makes me think of people with their heads under the tap…
- A reason to visit Dallas: mushroom cocktails.
- Wine: good for the heart but not for making babies?
- Drunk gambling: don’t do it.
- I’m kinda in love with all these wine products.
Definitely putting Lolo on my next SF trip list!
Also, good call about drunk gambling–buzzed is the way to go. My blackjack game is tops 2.5 free Heinekens in. Usually.
I rely on the slow service of free drinks while gambling at Roulette. Usually 1 G&T every 30-40 minutes. Although…I will sit at the game for hours.