- Red Burgundy = Pinot Noir. Who knew?! A beginner’s guide to French wines.
- Come on Saveur, you couldn’t have made it 69?
- The Manhattan Cocktail Classic is happening in May.
- Want to fund a really cool bar spoon on kickstarter? Now you can.
- 8 Guy Bartenders to watch this year.
- It’s the year of the horse. Here’s a cocktail for that.
- British cocktail digital magazine: The Cocktail Lovers, #10 is out.
- Stunning cocktail pics from one of my favorite L.A. bartenders.
- Only Canadians seem to be lucky enough to score a drink in Russia right now.
- The secret language of bartenders. “Bartender ketchup” might be one of my favs.
Do you have some news to share? Leave it below in the comments section and enlighten us all!
No news. GREG
Todd | HonestlyYUM
I put Bartender Ketchup on errything…oh, and I have a lot of friction.
I always want something new everytime I mixed cocktail drinks. Try to add science in your bartending and it will surely be a hit.